St. Ives bridge chapel in pictures
The town of St. Ives is in Cambridgeshire, England. Here is the bridge which crosses the River Ouse. In the centre there is an ancient chapel built by the Catholic Church in about 1428.
After the absolution of the monasteries under Henry V111 the building came into private hands and was used for a number of purposes.
RETURN to Historic Pictures of Ramsey